I feel so lucky to wake up every day and love what I do...yep, that's right...I absolutely love my job! My parents always encouraged me to follow my dreams and continue to learn and grow along the way and that's what I have done and hope to continue to do! After all, it's true what they say...you can't control the outcome, but you will always have control over the journey you take to get there.
My journey has taken me through all kinds of career paths, but I have always had a passion for art and photography.
To be able to now say that I have found (or it found me!) my place is a wonderful feeling...I am 'home'.
What I love about photography is that it freezes a moment, a thought, a laugh, or a stage in our life. It allows us to tap into those parts of our memories that may sometimes have otherwise been lost.
I remember sifting through endless photos in old shoe boxes and files that were hidden away in my parents loft....reliving emotions or feeling new ones and loving every moment of it! So I now have a little obsession with polaroid film...making sure that I take as many as I can to put into my very own shoe boxes for my daughter and son to sift through when they're older. Speaking of which, as well as being a photographer, I am also mum to the most adorable little girl and a very handsome and kind young man...there are in fact 16 years between my two children and it works perfectly and they make me smile each and every day! I love and understand the unpredictability of life and my goal will be to make you feel comfortable and to promise to tell your story in a thoughtful and artistic way, assuring that I capture the images that you will also treasure forever. I have also been super lucky to have my work featured on some awesome wedding blogs...so if you're planning and are a little stuck for inspiration then go and have little peek at my press links!
Planning your big day can be a complicated affair! (albeit a very fun time as well!) so I like to keep the pricing very simple. Your day will be captured completely, from the smiles, the laughs, the tears and all of those beautiful or funny moments inbetween. Your photos will be as special and as personal as your day had been. This is a full days coverage and will include :
* A pre wedding consultation giving us the chance to go over your day and for me to answer any questions that you may have. We can go for a coffee or hot chocolate or can catch up on skype or over the phone if you're a little further away.
* Full day coverage - I'm there from the bridal prep until the first dance, there will be no clock watching or time limits set. I'm there to capture your day in it's entirety.
* A gorgeous little usb stick containing fully edited high resolution images with full printing rights.
* An online password protected gallery for all of your friends and family to view the images after you have.
* An optional mid-week complimentary pre-wed shoot which I feel is a great way for us to get to know each other a bit better before the big day.....plus you could call it a fun insight into what to expect when it comes to your couple shoot at the wedding!
There are all kinds of gorgeous little extras that you can add to your package as well, including beautiful albums and parent albums, wall art, signature frames, signing books and much more! And if you had in mind something a little different then great! Please get in touch and we can always talk over your plans and ideas.
What better way is there to showcase your beautiful images than to have an album designed by myself, or to have them displayed as stunning wall art. Every effort is taken to carefully source only the best of suppliers and I offer all kinds of different products that will compliment your images and fit perfectly with your home. Products include fine art prints, wall canvases, signature books, bespoke albums, gift/experience vouchers, framed desk prints and lifestyle folios, to name but a few. Please do contact me if you would like any further information on the products that I offer.
KELLY + ALISTAIR
DONNA + ANTHONY
BECKY + PAUL
CHARLOTTE + SIMON